The Secrets of Masterful Erotic Photography
Dates: September 26 & 27, 2020
At Last, David Dubnitsky’s Workshop in LA!
You are cordially invited to join us as we host David’s first 2-day workshop in LA. Filled with beautiful models, in a spacious and cozy photo studio, this class is designed to take you on a creative journey of your own.
YES - There will be elements of Nude and YES - you must be 18 years + to participate. But we trust you will overcome these ‘challenges’ and pursue your curiosity all the way!
Without further ado, below is the schedule of the events designed by David to deliver maximum value to your creative and artistic hearts.
10:30 - Good Old Theory:
- What constitutes good versus mediocre photography?
- The stages that lead to quality photos
- Why ambiance and mood are crucial components of photo-compositions?
- How to create, manage, and maintain emotions in your photographs
- David’s theory behind beautiful compositions
- How to manage visual and semantic elements for your compositions
- Best way to frame your photos and fill them up with details
- Advantages of a collage? Yes! Collage is a thing…just wait and see
- Plots and stories that don’t reveal the plot or tell a full story
- Where to get inspired. This one will shock you.
- How to effectively prepare for a photoshoot
2 pm - The Photo Shoot!
- Meet and greet with the models
- Technical stuff – camera settings, optics, and the like
- Learn how to use simple equipment
- Posing, sensual angles, and details in your frames
- How to professionally work with models
4 pm to wrap – More Theory, Conversation, and Q&A
- Let’s talk about the models. Where do you find them?
- What to stay away from when shooting in nude genre
- How to find your style, set achievable goals and then achieve them
- How to grow as an artist and switch from hobby to a full-time career
- What is stagnation and how to avoid it
- How to brand yourself
- Where to find customers and start making money
DAY 2 - September 27th, 2020
Prepare yourself for this second day of David’s workshop because this is when you get to photograph the model on your own and create your own story using the nude elements of the erotic, boudoir photography. But that’s not all, in the second half of the day, you will learn about David’s retouching secrets so remember to BRING YOUR LAPTOPS!
10:30 – Erotic Photo Sessions
- Put yesterday’s knowledge into practice
- Collaborate with your fellow artists on a plot and story for your own series of nude, erotic photographs
- Work with the model
3 pm to wrap! Moody Editing Techniques
- Learn how David uses framing in post-processing to produce a sense of atmosphere
- Most important photo accents …. accentuated!
- How to create depth and volume in your photos
- Fast but Artistic nevertheless… The secrets to David’s presets!
- Making it “soft” and other lighting effects
- Q&A with your instructor!
Our Terms are pretty straight forward. We ask you to commit to learning most respectably and ethically. We ask you to conduct yourself respectfully and be mindful of your instructor, the staff, fellow photographers, and models.
- You must be 18 years or older.
- You shall conduct yourself at all times with due regard to public morals and conventions.
- If you cannot attend the workshop for any reason whats so ever, you agree that you will be forfeiting all the costs. The workshop is entirely non-refundable unless you or us will find a replacement.
This course is brought to you by David Dubnitsky in collaboration with Michael Greenberg. The cost for the 2-day workshop is $875 if you purchase by Septtember 15, 2020. Prices will jump to $1275 right after that. Only few spots left.
All costs are non-refundable.
For more information, please contact Michael Greenberg at: